Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Harvest Moon Nendoroid Farmer Claire

 In Late 90s and early 2000s, a farming-sim game series Harvest Moon was one of the hottest commodity in its time and released plenty of iterations as it changes its name to Story of the Seasons. After more than 2 Decades with no merchandise to be seen on horizon, Harvest Moon make a surprise appearance in GoodSmile Nendoroid format even though the choice was a particular one. For the first entry of the Nendoroid Harvest Moon, Claire the female main character of Harvest Moon for Girls is being chosen! Scheduled for September 2024 release, Nendoroid Farmer Claire will be sold for 6900 Yen.

Nendoroid Claire comes with respectable amount of Accessories for its Price tag complete with Farming Tiles and Animal companions of Cow and Baby Chick. I suppose Claire got released first because GSC feels that Waifu sells easier but I do feel Claire's Male counterpart Jack/Pete still have a good shot nonetheless and might as well throw some playsets into the equation. When I was a kid, I played Harvest Moon alot too even if it is not the main PSX Game but starting from GBC Harvest Moon 2 then transition into Friends of Mineral Town which I played alot even though never made it to have my tools upgraded into Mythic Level. Perhaps I might consider revisit FOMT too If my game backlog has easen up more.

No comments:

Post a Comment