Wednesday, May 20, 2026

Snail Shell RPG-EX 06 Adventurer Snail

 

This might be my first post covering products from Snail Shell, but I’ve been following their releases from the sidelines for quite some time. While their lineup often leans into more risqué territory, their craftsmanship consistently stands out as top-tier. Their latest addition to the RPG series has now arrived: the RPG-EX06 “Adventurer Snail.” Slated for a Q4 2026 release, this figure will retail for 448 RMB.

Adventurer Snail presents a playful, fanservice-leaning take on a merchant/alchemist archetype, blending elements from multiple familiar designs. The character immediately brings to mind Reisalin Stout or Ryza with her notably curvy, short-stacked proportions. At the same time, her oversized backpack feels like a clear nod to Mayoi Hachikuji. It’s an interesting fusion that gives the figure a distinct, if somewhat derivative, charm.

In terms of extras, the Adventurer comes packed with a variety of accessories designed to fill out her large backpack, though most lean more toward flavor items rather than practical equipment. For those looking to expand her loadout, additional gear will likely need to be sourced from other Snail Shell releases.

By coincidence, I’ve already picked up a few Snail Shell figures in the past, with Pumpkin Princess being my first. While I’m not particularly drawn to the more fanservice-heavy aspects of their designs, the overall production quality is hard to ignore. Because of that, I can definitely see myself selectively adding more of their pieces to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment