Tuesday, January 29, 2019

January 2019 Loot


 I splurged quite a lot for my collection last month and these are some remaining bits of the loot that made it around this time. Not as much but they are still some Quality hauls that i managed to get. As always my FGO merchandise has increased again since i followed the game which i got myself 2 Ichiban Kujis and Figma Saber Lily this time. But the rarest bits of the Hauls are the SRC Big Order Room 3&4 which i got from Surugaya proxy which cost me around 2 Million Rupiah though i have prepared the budget for them in the first place. Nendoroid Jack Frost also make good addition to my Persona collection and it is a good thing i waited for rerun preorder, lastly POP Zinogre would make a great asset for Monster hunter series. I suppose the upcoming reviews will be mostly FGO related but i will try my best to balance things out.

My catalyst that worked in advance!
Big Order Room set collection complete!

5 comments:

  1. Wait, SMT got figures BESIDES those monster ones (not sure if those were made by Koto or VOLKS)??
    Also what is the quality of those Minipla models? Friend got the Gorg one, and I wante to buy the one with zord from Super Sentai/Power Ranger as a gift to a friend who is a Toku fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry those are Chogokins not those minipla models.

      Delete
    2. Not SMT but Persona Protagonists from 3rd to 5th do get represented by toy manufacturer especially the 5th. I don't collect Minipla myself but it works just fine in terms of sculpt but not as durable as Diecast toys

      Delete
  2. What can I say! You are so lucky to have both the figure as well as the servant on FGO! I’m so jealous ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a make believe thing, but perhaps you could try summon with some Catalyst. Maybe it will you to get SSRs easier, Dennis

      Delete