Thursday, January 24, 2019

Konosuba Figma 425 Kazuma


 Well the Hikineet finally joins Figma lineup after making an appearance in Nendoroid Last year! I suppose Max Factory needs some time to put out Darkness but i suppose we will see some appearance in Wonderfest next month. Figma 425 Kazuma will be released on July this year with standard figma price tag of 6800 Yen. Kazuma's figma comes with the same accessories of the Nendoroid counterpart which include mostly frustrated face expression and the Chunchunmaru looks not bad. But to be honest, Kazuma's bonus is the worst one for a Figma that i have seen so far. I will definitely get the Figma since i am completing the Figma set anyway and i am getting my copy of Aqua Figma soon. I am quite eager to try the new Konosuba game but with my current load, i will just get the copy when it is on Discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment