Friday, August 16, 2019

August 2019 Loot


 Quite a heavy duty haul for this month as i consolidated a few of my wishlist around this time. Plenty of Gundam stuff, Candy Toys and Gunpla alike and i even got myself Gunpla Expo exclusive GM Sniper II Clear version. The heavy duty one is no doubt the Max Gohkin Dragonar and 1/7 Summer Kiyohime figure which i got a very good deal for both of them. Working Six days a week hardly give me a time to assemble model kit but the Minipla should be done quite fast. Summer Kiyohime will have a quick review soon since FGO is still in the mood for summer. I hope i will be able to pull some proper mecha review soon as well.

2 comments:

  1. I have the Max Factory Dragonar too! It’s one of the best design mecha. Maybe it resembles Gundam. Lolz..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best rendition for the Mecha so far and IIRC Dragonar was intended to be Gundam's replacement which didn't work in the end

      Delete