Saturday, August 17, 2019

1/7 Lancer Summer Kiyohime Figure Review


 The Snake Princess joins the summer beach.

 Few more days until the FGO Summer Year 2 event is over and might as well make a review of this figure while the summer mood is still around. I have set my eyes over Lancer Kiyohime ever since her figure is revealed despite her character is not really my favorite in FGO because she simply looks drop dead Gorgeous. As i was able to summon Lancer Kiyohime last month from the summer rerun, i decided to get her figure which i got for a good price during my trip to SG early this month.







 For the first year of FGO event Kiyohime is one of the Female Servants who got her summer version. By wielding Naginata, Kiyohime changed her class from Berserker into Lancer. Despite her class change, Kiyohime's Madness Enchancement EX remains regardless which manifested in her delusion being Adam and Eve with the protagonist on top of her Yandere streak.

 With a blend of Japanese Kimono and Bikini, Kiyohime make herself stand apart from other Summer Servants from her batch giving a unique touch. The sculptor of her figure happens to be Itandi which is the reason why her figure gives off the same vibe with my Tamamo no Mae figure.
















 Despite her yandere characteristic, I do still like Kiyohime as character which is why i bothered to get her figure. On the other side of her obsessive personality, Kiyohime is a very devoted toward her master and definitely will protect him at all cost. I am a sucker for Yamato Nadeshiko archetype and Kiyohime could be a good one. it is just unfortunate that Fate Grand Order are filled with top tier waifus especially in the SSR rank which doesn't give much room for Lancer Kiyo to shine brightly.


 I have imposed myself a rule that i will only get a PVC figure for a specific servant only if i had the character in FGO and i am quite happy that Lancer Kiyo able to join the rank. I got my sight on Rider Mordred as well as Summer Scathach but those ones need to wait for another day since i got other priorities need to be taken care of first.

No comments:

Post a Comment