Thursday, July 27, 2023

Tsukihime Figma 612 Arcueid Brunestud

 Tsukihime Fans will be eating good for these years to come! Tsukihime remake is one thing, but ever since Arcueid's appearance in Fate Grand Order JP as part of 7th anniversary we are seeing the momentum for the merchandise being on full throttle. After Nendoroid and several PVC Figures, the vampire princess Arcueid Brunestud is making it into Figma! Coming in regular and DX version, Figma Arcueid Brunestud will be scheduled for May 2024 release with 9800 dan 12800 Yen price tag.

 For 3000 Yen Price Tag difference, Figma Arcueid only comes with alternate Skirt outfit made out of fabric to replicate her classic look. But this is a big deal for Old Typemoon fans like me because this is the look that i remembered for the Moon princess whose Visual Novel served as my gateway to Typemoon series. So I will try my earnest to get a hold of DX copy for myself because that's the least I can do to this beloved Typemoon series. I will also definitely be saving for Arcueid's banner for FGO Global next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment