Sunday, July 9, 2023

June-July 2023 Loot


  Not as extravagant compared to the previous haul but still another quite great catch nonetheless. I think by this time my collections begin to have demographic shift as the influx of Chinese made toys are starting to take over the Japanese counterpart because the Chinese didn't let go of their momentum. What's notable from the loots over these past two months are my Joytoy 40k is growing significantly yet again and my completion toward the portfolio is getting nearer. Also from this period's loot, this is the first time I obtain a collectible from WWE series which is Mattel's action figure Bret "The Hitman" Hart. I have been watching several classic WWE match videos over past 2 months, and Bret Hart's technical performance in the squared circle really captivated me. Bret Hart truly lives up to his moniker as "Excellence of Execution" combined with his illustrious career in WWE that is cut short by foolish corporate politics makes him really shines in the Pro Wrestling industry thus His collectible deserved to join into my collection.

 For my 200 USD worth of Joytoy new addition, my Collection saw addition of Battle Sisters and some heavy duty stuff for Imperium of Man. I still wish Joytoy would be more active for Tau Faction which I hope they could continue after finishing their affairs with Ultrasmurfs once Space Marine 2 got released. Seriously their lineups over past few months will always have the Blue Berries every month denying the slot for other factions though it is partly due to Geedubs policy for the upcoming 40k AAA game. I still look forward to see my completion of my First Founding Loyalist team which should came into fruition by the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment