Thursday, November 21, 2019

My Second year with Fate/Grand Order NA


 Another year have passed and somehow i managed to survive the deepest pit of Gacha Hell yet again. I had quite a fair share of rage with FGO but i suppose i can consider myself to fare quite well for 2019. This year i broke my F2P status and went Dolphin which is a decision that i won't regret any single bit. But hopefully i won't be going overboard to chase after .png waifus. I am quite upset that my login streak got broken from the recent Santa Lily maintenance debacle but at very least, Ishtar's visit upon my Chaldea ease up the fury.



As of now i have gotten myself 14 SSRs which is a significant increase by 8 SSR servants and now i got my support department quite well covered with Merlin and Tamamo joining my Chaldea. As for the SRs it also have the same increase rate from 12 to 26 which is not that bad either. I think there are only 5 or 6 SRs that i am still looking for which i should be getting some of them already next year.

Despite i still only have two rows worth of SSRs, 10 out of 14 are limited and they are quite highly sought after, so i am grateful that i am fortunate enough that these servants which include Top Tier Waifus are willing to visit my Chaldea. When it comes to Waifu department, I already had most of that i wanted which even Whales need to spend quite a sum to obtain. Maybe I wanted Lartoria and MHX but they can still wait later. Too bad i still dont have any of the top-tier FGO Husbandas which consist of Dantes, Gilgamesh and Proto Saber but i hope i can get one of them next year.


 For this year, overall i managed to get all of my main target SSRs which are Musashi, Maid Alter and Tamamo. Most of the things are still within expectations but it is definitely hard to resist the temptation to roll for Banners before the one you planned for. This year i have two worst gacha result from getting baited into rolling, first one is during CCC event which i wasted 60 SQ and then i wasted 270 SQ combined from the recent Halloween and Santa Alter event. But at very least i still got Ishtar out of this farce. Then the greatest surprise for this year would be Merlin's spook in single summon ticket because the Buster Meme Wizard is very capricious in nature

For 2020, my main target SSRs are Semiramis and Skadi which should be achievable. Then I may roll for Summer 3 and Gilgamesh banner if i got any leftovers. As for SRs my targets would be mainly Fujino and MHXX then Tomoe, Casgil, Chiron and Nyalter. The 4 Limited servants will be most likely candidate for the SR Ticket servants if i didn't manage to get them. I will try my best not to get baited that bad for 2020 which should be easier than this year.

To me the joy of getting SSRs in FGO plays a great role when you are still early in the game because the journey you took feels more magical as one of those SSR servants deems you worthy to serve for. As long as DW managed to balance their Corporate Greed and providing magical experience to players, Fate/Grand Order will keep to live on. Even if i won't play FGO NA anymore someday in the future, at very least i will still remember fondly how Scathach visited my Chaldea on my very first 10 rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment