Sunday, November 17, 2019

Pokemon Sword & Shield GET!


 Joining the bandwagon, i got myself a copy of the 8th Generation Pokemon on Switch, Sword & Shield!  6th Gen was the last Pokemon series that I played and by then i know that this series is not for me anymore. I was quite a loyal follower of Pokemon series back in my youth since the first Gen until the 3DS era. X&Y proved that the Pokemon series are created and mainly cater for the younger audiences while the diehard followers who had become adults are only given scraps. This is why i didn't get Pokemon Sun&Moon and Let's Go series because People of my age are not the intended Main Target Audience. I am willing to buy Sword & Shield as my way to pay homage to the magical experience that Pokemon gave during my younger days. However i think the game will be a disappointment so I won't be putting the too much expectation on it. The last genuinely good Pokemon game is probably the 5th gen because the older audiences are still being taken into consideration on that one. To me Pokemon series is like Neverland, the magical experience that are reserved for kids only. But i will still keeping tabs on Pokemon series even though Nintendo & Gamefreak won't change their ways with the game to pay my homage for the series.

1 comment:

  1. So popular that petition sent to Donald Trump to ban its sale in US lolz

    ReplyDelete