Tuesday, September 8, 2026

B-Daman Bakugaiden Toyrise Saint Blaster

After releasing White Bros, Blue Braver, and Yellow Crasher separately, Takara Tomy decided to release Saint Blaster as a Toyrise complete set, bringing with it several new refinements. Scheduled for release in January 2027, Toyrise Saint Blaster will be sold for 30,000 yen.

One of the most notable refinements in Toyrise Saint Blaster is the inclusion of a B-Daman unit set that can shoot marbles, unlike the previous releases. However, for some reason, Takara Tomy chose to use plastic marbles instead of the original type of marble. For those who already own the Saint Blaster set, the new B-Daman unit will also be available separately for 6,000 yen.

Had I known that Toyrise Saint Blaster would eventually be released as a complete set, I probably would have chosen this version instead of giving in to FOMO and purchase the separate variants. In total, I spent around 45,000 yen for the set.

It is not exactly a major regret, though. At times, I am still amazed that I spent that much money on a new version of something I originally obtained for around 2 USD. But nostalgia is a powerful factor, especially for millennials like myself. Sometimes, collecting is not simply about the object itself, but also about reconnecting with a memory from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment