Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1/100 F-18E Super Hornet


The Latest Muvluv kits that Kotobukiya will release! I guess Kotobukiya takes its time to milk down the franchise series as they slowly make different versions of the TSF. I recall that Super Hornet is the 2nd/3rd generation TSF that are developed by USA and used by its Marine units. This TSF is piloted by the protagonist in the Day After, Will who belong to US marines stationed in Japan. I used to mistake this guy with F-15C Eagle which bear close resemblance with the face but i realize the shoulder armor is different and for some reason Super Hornet somehow reminds me with Aestivalis mainly due to its large knee. I don't know if i am going to get this one though i will be getting Takemikazuchi for sure This kit will be released on July with the price 4800 yen

No comments:

Post a Comment