Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Figma 463 Arthur Pendragon Fate/Prototype


 The exemplar Knight in Shining Armor has arrived after more than a year stuck as prototype! Being one of the most popular male character servants from Fate series, I bet fangirls have been waiting for the Figma rendition of Proto Saber. Figma Proto Saber will be released on July 2020 with 9000 Yen price tag. I am not sure that his accessory are as much as Figma Gilgamesh, but i suppose the price are that high because you can display Proto Saber in any of his three Ascension forms. Proto Saber is one of my aimed SSR in FGO. While my luck for waifus are quite decent, unfortunately it cannot be said the same with the husbandos. I am quite sure his white dress version will appear as Wonfes exclusive someday.

1 comment:

  1. I only have the Chibi version. With my current budget. This will have to wait : (

    ReplyDelete