Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Recent Muvluv Hauls


 It has been more than 3 years since i got any Merchandise related to Muvluv. I suppose it has to do with the recent re-release for Official Muvluv Alternative VN which i decided to do my part to support this series. The Muvluv goods i got are the consolidation from my purchase on last month and this month. I got the Sumika and Vita copy of Muvluv Alternative earlier and then the Volks A3 followed up last week which i got from last month. I got the Volks A3 around 1000 Yen each but due to the Proxy service, the price for them went doubled, but still a good haul nonetheless. I really want to get cracking on the Muvluv Alternative soon though i need to finish my SRW V second run first.

While i am indifferent with the series nowadays. I did really like Muvluv series back then due to the potential it had as mecha series and it was no doubt still the best one coming from VN. But my attachment with Muvluv dies down as Age wasted opportunities after another with their half baked adaptations post Alternative. I would love to see a proper mecha action game out of Muvluv series one day even though it is rather unlikely to happen in the present.

2 comments:

  1. I like the anime and it’s cool that the mecha take up features of existing plane. Volks Muv-Luv prices down significantly over the year and so it’s a good time to get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering the Volks A3 has aged quite a bit now, the value the lineup no doubt depreciated quite badly.

      Delete