Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Singapore Trip Loot


 Last week i visited Singapore mainly to attend AFASG 2019 and here are some hauls i got from the trip. Due to the insane amount of the crowds in AFA, my motivation to find any bargain over there took a nose dive unsurprisingly. Nevertheless i do find some good deals over the Hobby shops that i visited during the trip. As usual my loots are Mecha or FGO related which I got myself Chocobo Coin Bank, Funko Space Marine, Sumika PVC Figure and FGO Desktop Army. Surprisingly the most expensive of all loot is the FGO Desktop Army 2 which cost me around 80 SGD which is about the same with FGO Desktop Army 3 that i bought not too long ago. As for Sumika PVC i got her for 60 SGD from carousell which will complete my recent Muvluv merch acquisition. I didn't intend to get the Chocobo Coin Bank but 28 SGD is a steal for this item because i knew the Preorder Price for this item was even higher two years ago. Lastly i got myself Funko Ultramarines to complement my Funko Blood Angel from my last SG trip and i had to say it is a decent and affordable 40k Collectable. I think the review for Funko and Sumika figure will be able to come up sooner out of all these loots.

2 comments:

  1. That Chocobo is really adorable. Nice Chic lolz. It’s hard not to spend like convention like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually i managed to resist the temptation to go on spending spree in the AFA this time. Side effect for working in toy company i suppose

    ReplyDelete