Thursday, July 19, 2018

July 2018 Loot


 Since i work in toys industry, i am getting most of my stuff through preorders these days and i just got some of them this month. I have featured most of them in this blog since they are in my hit list already save for Gundam Converge which i started to collect again after a long break. Out of these items, i probably hyped Sentinel's Mospeada the most because the series scarcely have toys. Probably Yang Wenli is the first to get reviewed out of the bunch being a PVC Figure. Whereas it will be a long time before i review the new F91 MG but i do look forward to the new features that the MG had over the old one.

2 comments:

  1. Sentinel's Mospeada sure wow me! Seriously, these are some no nonsense loot! All related to mecha anime 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Devotion toward mecha is still strong XD

    ReplyDelete