Sunday, February 18, 2024

Moose Toys Treasure X Robots Gold

 I never expected myself to get into the sort of toys that are catering for younger audiences anymore, but recent video shorts on my feeds successfully managed to convince me otherwise and revisit these products for Nostalgia once again! Being part of Moose Toys Treasure X series, Introducing Treasure X Robot Gold featuring Collectible Blindbox Robot Figure packaged into treasure digging activity kit! Separated into 3 different tiers, Treasure X Robot feature 1 Mega Box, 6 Medium Sized and 16 Mini Robots Variant as part of its collectible selling for $40, $16 and $5 respectively.

While other Treasure X series probably were more popular like the Treasure Island series for instance. Being a Mecha fan through and through, I naturally gravitate to the Treasure X Robot and happened to secure myself some of them on my recent haul. Personally I would love to see Moose Toys to continue the Robot lineup but I wouldn't mind getting into similar products as long as the Aesthetics able to scratch the itch. Concluding the article here are the available variants for the Treasure X Robots regular and Mini versions.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment