Monday, February 12, 2024

Titanomachia MODEROID SIDE:GR Edelstein II (Zwei)

 Usually Moderoid series goes under my radar since I no longer have time for Model Kits. But gotta salute Moderoid mecha model kit lineup is still going strong and now there is another one that got my attention! Derived from original series Titanomachia by prolific modeller NAOKI. Moderoid released a very cool original mech called Edelstein II which is scheduled for September 2024 release with 7700 Yen Price Tag.

 Standing 17cm tall, Edelstein Zwei comes with pair of Dual Blades and modular customizable Rifle as the main armaments and the Moderoid also comes with Pilot gimmick. Apparently Edelstein actual size stands around 10 meter tall which makes it roughly equivalent to Frame Arms Arm Slave. Combining the best aspect from Frame Arms and Advance of Zeta Mecha, Edelstein Zwei really exudes a strong protagonist mecha Aura just like Estailev which I never got the opportunity to cover in this blog. I would really hope that there will be a Hobby Company that will take on Edelstein Mecha design and make a Diecast Toy out of it.

Apparently Titanomachia had been available in Kotobukiya model kit lineup before and Edelstein's sheer cool design alone will make me keep a tab on NAOKI as a mech designer as I will look forward for some more cool mech designs in the future. Perhaps at some point I will make an article for Estailev as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment