Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Tsukihime Aniplex 1/7 Arcueid Brunestud - Archetype Earth

 With Tsukihime Remake released couple years ago, I would have expected this legendary Nasuverse series will reach this milestone at some point. As much as I hate FGO end up as stagnant product due to machinations of greedy Boomer execs, seeing Arcueid in her Moon Princess Dress getup getting her drop-dead gorgeous physical manifestation is certainly a moment to behold! Released by Aniplex, this 1/7 Version of Arcueid will be scheduled for June 2025 release for 37000 Yen Price Tag.

 This particular version of the True Ancestor Princess PVC Figure is easily one of the more expensive 1/7 Scale Figure product ever released for Type Moon series! While there were premium PVC figures made for Arcueid before, this is easily the definitive one! Given the devotion of Type Moon Tsukihime Fans who are mostly semi-boomers at this point who likely have disposable Income, I would say this figure will selling like a hot cake as long as the end products are made properly. 

 Given my experience with Jalter Dress Figure, I would expect Arcueid's Hair parts will be rather heavy and slightly tricky to handle. However It will be still a super end products if this PVC figure able to stand like the sample depicted. Personally I am looking forward to the English version for the Tsukihime Switch port which is scheduled for Mid 2024 release which I will try my best trying to find affordable limited version. Lastly I am quite sure this won't be the end of Arcueid's Merchandise in her Moon Princess getup

No comments:

Post a Comment