Thursday, February 22, 2024

Yami's 4th Year with Arknights

 It has been 3 years since the last Arknights yearly updates, but I would say Arknights is the Gacha game that I held into really high regards the most. While other Gacha Games might had better Peak moments, when it comes to "consistency" Arknights is the undisputed winner of all Gacha Games that I have played over the span of 6-7 years. When I started playing Arknights, FGO was the Golden Child which I devoted my full dedication toward it at some point but given the latter's dev ineptitude, FGO had already taken pretty hard downfall by this time. When I started playing Genshin, I thought Genshin would be my Top Game but due to some Bad practice and Hubris from Mihoyo Dev team, Arknights is truly the Gacha Game that managed to reign supreme in the end.




 Up to this day, I had my best Gacha Experience with Arknights as the Gacha Salt is not as brutal as FGO while the sense of satisfaction getting the SSR units are still pretty good. By my 4th year, I am able to obtain around 70+ 6* Operators which roughly constitutes around 80-90% of the SSR Pool in this game. Arknights can have its nasty moment at times but it is nowhere as merciless compared to the Pit of Despair that FGO had which is downright greedy and never have proper intention to improve things out unless necessary. The hardest part in Arknights easily still remain in raising all of your operators to maximum level as Resources are never enough and to this day I still only have a handful of E2 Lv90 6* Operators. However at this point I managed to raise most of my E1 Operators already and things will look much different in another month or two.  

 These are the upcoming banners I am planning to save and will still look forward what Arknights will have in store with the Collab banner which seems to be likely part2 of Rainbow Six Siege event featuring Fuze as one of the operators. Currently I am still recovering from the damage dealt to my Orundum reserves after the recent Summer 4 event mostly due to Eyja Alter which is okay since Sheep Kouhai deserve the love. At the moment I only spent for monthly pass for Arknights and this game still give the best mileage for $5 overall among many Gacha Games but I don't mind buying some of the more expensive packs from time to time to support Arknights because this one at least appreciates the time spent by the players compared to a certain sorry piece an excuse for a game. Lastly I will look forward to more Arknights Nendoroids because there are still plenty of Waifu Operators haven't getting their turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment